Need to make a return? We got you!
Purchases made in-store after March 1st are eligible to return in-store 14 days after our stores reopen. Online orders placed after March 1st are eligible to return in-store 30 days after our stores reopen.
Refunds by Mail are valid within 30 days from the original order date. Items must be returned unwashed, unworn, undamaged and with tags attached, accompanied by the invoice.
How do I return by Mail?
1. A return form is included in each package. If you have lost your return form, you can print a blank copy from our website here.
2. Fill out all of the required information on the return form including your order number, SKU number (found on the tag or sticker) of the items you are returning and the return code.
3. Securely pack your merchandise, return form and invoice in a box, envelope or bag of your choice. Use original packaging if possible.
4. Once your package is ready, choose a mail carrier, pay for postage, and send to the address below that corresponds with state we shipped the package to:
Charlotte Russe is not liable for any return packages that may become lost or stolen in-transit. Please keep your proof of postage and/or return tracking number when shipping back your returns.
• Once the return has been received and processed by our warehouse, you will receive an email titled "Notice of Refund" which is a copy of the refund for your records.
• The refund will be processed back onto the original method of payment used for purchase, and can take up to 5-7 business days after your return has been received.
• Original shipping costs incurred are non-refundable.
• Online returns are eligible for a refund only.
HOW DO I EXCHANGE BY MAIL?
Unfortunately, we don’t accept exchanges by mail.
HOW DO I RETURN OR EXCHANGE IN-STORE?
To return your online purchase to any Charlotte Russe near you, please bring your items with your order invoice. All invoices are printed and shipped with your package on a shipping label. Once the return is accepted, a refund will be processed to your original method of payment.
Note for PayPal and Apple Pay Customers: All PayPal and Apple Pay refunds or exchanges received in-store will be returned to a merchandise card which can be used in-store only. A refund can only be credited to your PayPal or Apple Pay account if it is returned by Mail.
HOW DO I RETURN OR EXCHANGE AN ITEM PURCHASED USING INSTALLMENTS BY AFTERPAY?
If you have changed your mind, you can return your Afterpay purchase by mail for a refund. Afterpay will be notified of your return and will process the appropriate refunds. Please do not return your purchase to Afterpay.
In-store returns coming soon!
CAN I RETURN OR EXCHANGE ITEMS ON FINAL SALE OR PROMOTIONS?
• All items listed at 70-80% off or on an equivalent promotion are final sale and cannot be returned.
• All items found in the Sale Section are final sale. This will be indicated by a Final Sale badge on the product.
• All items purchased under promotions Buy 2 Get 1 Free, Buy 1 Get 1 for 10 Cents, Buy 1 Get 1 for 1 Cent, Buy 1 Get 1 for $1 or Buy 1 Get 1 Free, can only be exchanged in-store.
HOW DO I RETURN A DAMAGED ITEM?
If you receive a damaged or defective item in your order, please reach out to our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org and include a photo of the item. We will do our best to replace the item if still in stock.
All refunds are subject to approval and must meet the requirements outlined in our return policy. We reserve the right to deny a refund if it does not meet the conditions of our return policy.
Still need help?
Our Customer Service team is here to assist you with anything you need! Reach out to us via email at email@example.com