Refunds by Mail are valid within 30 days from the original order date. Items must be returned unwashed, unworn, undamaged and with tags attached, accompanied by the invoice. Online returns are not accepted in-store at this time.
How do I return by Mail?
1. A return form is included in each package. If you have lost your return form, you can print a blank copy from our website here.
2. Fill out all of the required information on the return form including your order number, SKU number (found on the tag or sticker) of the items you are returning and the return code.
3. Securely pack your merchandise, return form and invoice in a box, envelope or bag of your choice.
4. Place the pre-paid return shipping label on the outside of the package, with one of the following addresses:
• Once the return has been received and processed by our warehouse, you will receive an email titled "Notice of Refund" which is a copy of the refund for your records.
• The refund will be processed back onto the original method of payment used for purchase, and can take up to 5-7 business days after your return has been received.
• Original shipping costs incurred are non-refundable.
• As we include a pre-paid UPS return shipping label in each order, a $6.95 re-stocking fee will be taken off of your return total amount.
• Returns under $6.95 will not be accepted back at our warehouse, and will be returned to the customer.
• Online returns are eligible for a refund only.
How do I exchange by Mail?
Can I return or exchange items on Final Sale or Promotions?
• All intimates (underwear and bras) and swimwear are final sale and cannot be returned.
• All items listed at 70-80% off or on an equivalent promotion are final sale and cannot be returned.
How do I return a damaged item?
If you receive a damaged or defective item in your order, please reach out to our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org and include a photo of the item. We will do our best to replace the item if still in stock.
All refunds are subject to approval and must meet the requirements outlined in our return policy. We reserve the right to deny a refund if it does not meet the conditions of our return policy.
Still need help?
Our Customer Service team is here to assist you with anything you need! Reach out to us via email at email@example.com